January 14, 2021 - January 15, 2021
Please note: due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, including ongoing corporate travel restrictions, the January Metals Investor Forum will take place as a VIRTUAL EVENT. Our priority continues to be our attendees’ health and well-being.
January 14: Join Jay Taylor, Eric Coffin, Joe Mazumdar, Greg McCoach and their companies between 8:00am-5:00pm (Pacific Standard Time)
January 15: Join Brien Lundin, Gwen Preston, Keith Schaefer and their companies between 9:00am-4:00pm (Pacific Standard Time)
The best way to make money in this industry is to learn about great companies before the other guys.
That's what the Metals Investor Forum is all about. Unlike other resource investor conferences, the Metals Investor Forum brings you a curated list of companies followed by one or more of the newsletter editors that host it.
EDITOR, J TAYLOR’S GOLD, ENERGY & TECH STOCKS
Jay Taylor is the editor of J Taylor's Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks newsletter and host of the web-based radio show “Turning Hard Times into Good Times.” In 1981 he began publishing his gold-orientated newsletter. His continuing interest in gold mining prompted him to study geology, supplementing his MBA in Finance & Investments. Throughout his career Mr. Taylor worked as a banker, including holding a job in the Mining and Metals Group of ING Barings in New York. In 1997 he resigned from ING Barings to devote himself full time to researching mining & technology stocks, writing his newsletter and assisting companies in raising venture capital.
PUBLISHER, HRA ADVISORIES
Eric Coffin has been publishing HRA Advisories for 20 years; this has given him the experience to identify market trends early and to understand exactly what a company needs to be successful. Thirty years of mining sector experience, from joint ownership of an exploration consultancy to sector wide data analysis and company specific advising on M&A, project selection, financing and market awareness give Eric the background to know what works.
EDITOR / ANALYST AND PUBLISHER, EXPLORATION INSIGHTS
Joe Mazumdar is the Editor / Analyst and Publisher at Exploration Insights. Prior to that he was a senior mining analyst at Haywood Securities, then Canaccord Genuity. His work experience includes Director of Strategic planning, Corporate development at Newmont and Senior market analyst/trader at Phelps Dodge. Mazumdar also worked in technical roles for IAMGOLD in Ecuador, North Minerals in Argentina/Chile and Peru, RTZ Mining and Exploration in Argentina, Chile, Peru and Ecuador and MIM Exploration and Mining in Queensland, Australia, among others. Mazumdar has a Bachelor of Science in geology from the University of Alberta, a Master of Science in Geology and Mining from James Cook University and a Master of Science in Mineral Economics from the Colorado School of Mines.
THE MINING SPECULATOR
Greg McCoach is an ardent student of history and entrepreneur who has successfully started and run multiple businesses over the past 37 years. During the last 18 of those years, he has written his widely-followed newsletter, The Mining Speculator in search of exponential gains within the junior mining sector.
Mr. McCoach is also founder and CEO of AmeriGold.com, a bullion dealer in its 19th year. He has appeared on national news channels and is a popular speaker at both private and public conferences.
PUBLISHER AND EDITOR OF GOLD NEWSLETTER
Brien Lundin serves as publisher and editor of Gold Newsletter, the publication that has been the cornerstone of precious metals advisories since 1971, and as the host of the annualNew Orleans Investment Conference, the oldest and most respected investment event of its kind. As editor of Gold Newsletter, Mr. Lundin covers not only resource stocks, but also the entire world of investing, from small-caps of every type to macroeconomics and geopolitical issues that ultimately affect every investor.
PUBLISHER, RESOURCE MAVEN
Gwen Preston launched Resource Maven after spending almost a decade writing about resource investing, most of it as a senior writer at The Northern Miner. Her subscribers benefit from the first-hand knowledge that she developed through years of visiting projects and interviewing geologists, analysts, and management teams.
Editor of Investing Whisperer
Keith Schaefer, editor and publisher of the Oil & Gas Investments Bulletin and Investing Whisperer. Keith started his Oil and Gas subscription service in mid-2009 because he could see there was no place where retail investors could go to easily find which oil and gas companies were creating huge shareholder wealth by using exciting new technologies, such as horizontal drilling, fracing and 3D seismic.
These companies are increasing cash flows – and stock prices – by finding ways to get more oil and gas out of the ground. And junior and intermediate producers – $2-$20 stocks – are leading the way.
The companies presenting at the Metals Investor Forum are as vetted as it gets - they have already cleared the high hurdle of earning a recommendation from the newsletter writers' as companies with excellent management teams, great financials and promising properties.
All newsletter writers stress that the first quality on that list – excellent management – is essential to the success of a junior mining company. The problem is that it’s hard to assess management without being able to look them in the eye and ask the questions that matter to you.
The Metals Investor Forum gives you that time. Most companies will be represented by their President or CEO, giving attendees the valuable opportunity to formulate a firsthand opinion, while also getting a complete company update.
Metals Investor Forum Online Conference is available for individuals of any level of computer knowledge, from the first timer to the tech savy. An easy & fun conference flow allows individuals to seamlessly view live presentations. If you do experience ANY issue, fear not, we're here to help! If you are experiencing issues with the website, registration or viewing the presentations, please first review the suggestions below. If you continue to have problems do not hesitate to contact our technical support staff. We are standing by to assist you. email@example.com
Metals Investor Forum Technical staff will provide online technical support for delegates during the Conference through various forms of communication including email, phone & online chat.
Conference Link coming soon...
Here are a few tips and tricks to make sure that you have the best possible viewing experiance.
- Minimum Internet connection speed: At least 56.6kbps + is recommended.
- Speakers or a headset.
- Apple / MAC Users - Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 Supported - Please note if you have OS X 10.5 or lower, you will be required to upgrade your operating system or use a different computer
Lower Internet connection speeds will affect the quality of your live conference experience.You may need to limit the use of certain devices that are using the internet while watching the presentations (Skype, Netflix, Other connected devices).
Browsers - If you are experiencing an issue accessing the website with a certain browser, please upgrade your browser or try using Mozilla Firefox. To find out your version of your browser, please visit Whatismybrowser.com.
Issues When Watching a Presentation?
Sometimes unstable internet connections can lead to viewing interruptions. Unstable connections are caused by the following:
- Poor WIFI Signal
- Low Bandwidth Availability - Other devices in the household using the internet
- Low Resources available on your computer
Please do all the following steps. If you still are experiencing issues, please contact us for further technical support
- Unplug the power to your WIFI Router / Modem for 30 seconds and then plug the power back in
- Ensure other devices in the household are not using a lot of internet resources - ex. Netflix, Downloading, Streaming.
- Restart your computer
- Access the presentation again and enjoy!
- Blackrock Gold Corp.TSX-V: BRC | OTC: BKRRF | FSE: AHZ
- Blackstone Minerals Ltd.ASX: BSX
- C2C Gold Corp.CSE: CTOC; OTCQB: TAKUF
- Canasil ResourcesTSX-V : CLZ
- Cassiar Gold Corp.TSX-V: GLDC | OTCQB: CGLCF
- Ceylon Graphite Corp.TSX-V: CYL | OTC: CYLYF | FSE: CCY
- Clean Air Metals Inc.TSXV: AIR | FRA: CKU | OTCQB: CLRMF
- Elemental Royalties Corp.TSX-V: ELE | OTCQX: ELEMF
- Eloro Resources Ltd.TSX-V: ELO | OTCQX: ELRRF | FSE: P2QM
- Empress Royalty Corp.TSX-V: EMPR
- Eskay Mining CorpTSX-V: ESK | OTCQX: ESKYF | KN7-FRANKFURT
- Evergold Corp.TSX.V: EVER
- Fireweed Zinc Ltd.TSX-V: FWZ
- GBM Resources LimitedASX: GBZ
- Genesis Metals Corp.TSX-V: GIS | OTCQB: GGISF
- Group Ten Metals Inc.TSX.V: PGE | OTCQB: PGEZF
- Hannan Metals Ltd.TSX-V: HAN | OTCPK: HANNF
- Hemlo Explorers Inc.TSX-V: HMLO
- K2 Gold CorporationTSX-V: KTO; OTCQB: KTGDF; FRANKFURT: 23K
- Newcore Gold Ltd.TSX-V: NCAU
- Northstar Gold Corp.CSE: NSG
- Omineca Mining and Metals Ltd.TSX-V: OMM
- Orezone Gold Corp.TSX.V: ORE | OTCQX: ORZCF
- Oro X Mining Corp.TSX-V: OROX
- Outcrop Gold Corp.TSX-V: OCG | OTCPK: MRDD.F | DE: MRG1
- Pan Global Resources Inc.TSX.V:PGZ | OTC:PGNRF
- Pucara Gold Ltd.TSX-V: TORO
- Regulus Resources Inc.TSX-V: REG | OTCQX: RGLSF
- Ridgeline Minerals Corp.TSX-V: RDG
- Stone Gold Inc.TSX-V: STG
- Sun Summit Minerals Corp.TSX-V: SMN
- Tarachi Gold Corp.CSE: TRG | PINK: TRGGF | Frankfurt: 4RZ
- Trilogy Metals Inc.TSX: TMQ | NYSE-MKT: TMQ
- Triumph Gold Corp.TSX-V: TIG | OTCMKTS: TIGCF
- Vox Royalty Corp.TSXV: VOX